All natural and super easy recipe
I-scream Cashew MangoPrint Recipe
- 1 cup cashew raw soaked
- 1/4 cup coconut milk cream
- 4 large medjool dates pits removed
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or any others
1. Soak cashew nuts in two cups of water between two and three hours.
2. Place into a blender soaked cashew nuts, dates, lemon juice and blended until smooth
3. Transfer the puree from the blender into a serving bowl mix in thoroughly the coconut cream.
4. To make the coconut cream pour the can coconut milk it a cup and place it the fridge overnight and next day it will get firm and creamy
5. Allow it firm in the refrigerator for 30 mins and serve it chill
6. There are several ways to use the mango, Peel of the mango skin with a knife slice along both sides of the seed, and you will have two portions of the mango pulp. You can puree the mango and mix in a teaspoon of lemon juice and spread over the cashew nut cream.
6. Garnish top of mango puree with black, blue or raspberries make it look delicious, and it's quick and easy dessert to prepare.
An all natural recipe and you may like it sweeter. Add a sauce made from rice or maple syrup with lemon juice or honey mixed with lemon juice (non-vegans)