Click on link for Cocochamel sauce
Coco Vegetable GratinPrint Recipe
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 zuchhini
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1/2 a head of cauliflower flowerlets
- 1 medium sweet potato cubed
- 1 yam skinned and cubed
- 1 fennel bulb stalk sliced
- 2 large kale leaves
- 2 tablespoon of Coconut oil, a teaspoon of Ghee (optional)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds
In a saucepan over medium heat saute all the spices for 30 seconds.
Add cubed potatoes, yams and saute until half cooked than mix in add carrots with potato and cover for 5 minutes.
Add all the other vegetables and allow to simmer for another 5 minutes and remove from heat.
Add cocochamel sauce and bake for 10 min at 300 ºF / 150 ºC