Lemon and its essential oil benefits and use in Ayurvedic medicine.
The lemon skin has essential oils. These oils powerful potential to cleanse the acidic environment of the blood that it floats is instantaneous. There is a slight bitterness to taste this drink as the white inside of the lemon is also beneficial to cleanse the liver.
Most of us throw the shell with skin away. Usually, when manually squeezing the lemon you will feel the oil residue that is released from the skin. When you make a tea of the skin there cooking process releases pectin and essential oils. This oil aids in the cleaning the livers’ accumulation of fat which in turn supports metabolic balance, nourish your skin and these are some incredible benefits and uses of lemon essential oil.
Lemon Essential Oil Benefits and its uses.
- Aids in digestion
- Calms the digestive system by relieving nausea
- Facilitates the nourishment of skin
- When mixed with warm water and honey helps in weight loss
- General purifier and cleanser
- Prevents colic pains in abdomen
- Neutralises deposits of cholesterol blood vessels
- As such Prevents heart diseases.
- Lemon is best known for its ability to alkalize the liquid environment in the body and cleanse toxins from all part of the body. The naturally occurring substance in lemon helps to purify your skin, works as an insect repellant, stimulates toxin drainage from the lymphatic system and revitalized and energize the body.
- The International Journal of Food Microbiology last year published that lemon oil can be a powerful anti-microbial compared to other essential oil. Other studies in Experimental Biology and Medicine mentioned that inhaling the scent of lemon essential oils can improve neurological activity, acts to neutralise and to disperse body fat.
- The immense properties of Lemon oil as one of the most “essential” oils for use as an aid as a teeth whitener, to wash your face, to use as cream on your skin to neutralise cellulite, refresh and cleanse your household greasy utensils.
For thousands of years, lemons essential oil and the lemon itself have been used in Ayurvedic medicine for its multitude of health conditions. Today western science has validated many of the uses of both lemon and lemon’s essential oils for all its health benefits.