String or green beans can be cooked whole or cut into pieces. These are cut into half the length and served with Pesto or other sauces.
Cinnamon String BeanPrint Recipe
- 100 gm string bean
- A sprinkle of white pepper
- Few dash of cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce or to taste
- 2 tablespoon of coconut cream or creamy yogurt
Wash and cut off the tops of the beans and chop them in twos.
In a saucepan over medium heat add sesame oil and sauté the beans with soy sauce until tender as there are very firm.
Remove from heat and sprinkle the cinnamon powder and mix it well.
Place on a serving plate and place a dollop of yogurt on top and garnish with paprika powder.
Real easy starter or a side dish.