Benefits of a Sentient Diet
A Sentient Diet, which contains no onion, no garlic, no mushroom, no egg, and no meat, is prepared according to Ayurvedic and Yogic principles, is definitively good for your body, mind, and soul.
Among the many benefits of a sentient diet, we can mention the following:
- It provides balanced nutrition for the body.
- It is generally good for people experiencing irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- It is low in FODMAPs given that it contains no onion, no garlic, and no mushroom, three highly offensive FODMAPs. FODMAPs are short-chain carbohydrates that are poorly absorbed in the small intestine. FODMAP restriction has improved symptom control in people with IBS and other functional gastrointestinal disorders (FGID).
- It helps mitigate inflammatory processes in the body through frequent use of beneficial ingredients, such as turmeric (Curcuma).
- Sentient food is alkaline. Alkaline food is the opposite of acidity-forming food. Eating more alkaline food is an excellent way of cleansing the body and curing it of boils, acne, flue, and many other diseases. Nearly all fruits and vegetables are alkaline and very good for your health.
- It is generally gluten-free.
- In most cases, it is appropriate for vegan diets (in cases when we use milk or honey, we try our best to suggest alternative vegan ingredients).
- It is a true yogic diet. The yogic vegetarian diet is based on how foods affect the mind as well as the body, and that’s what makes it a bit different from other types of vegetarian systems. Spiritual aspirants eating a sentient diet will experience faster and deeper progress than with other diets.
“As a result of eating sentient food and performing spiritual practices, the cells of the human body become sentient. Naturally, an effulgence emanates from these cells creating an aura around the physical body of the spiritual aspirant. This is the reason why many pictures of mahapurushas [highly-evolved persons] show them with radiant auras.”
— Shrii Shrii Anandamurti