White coco sauce for the Gnnochi really yummy.
Gnnochi Coco SaucePrint Recipe
- 1 lt coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp caraway seed or cumin seeds
- 1/2 chili powder
- 1 tbsp finally chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried oregano
- 2 tbsp Demerara dark brown sugar or any sweetener of your choice
- 2 tbsp coconut butter or oil.
- 2 tbsp tomato pulp (optional)
In a sauce pan in medium fire add coconut butter and rest of spices and sauté for a minute.
Add tomato sauce
Add coconut milk and let it warm up. Do not allow coconut milk to boil it will separate the oil.
Add brown sugar, mix well and remove from heat.