Nice desserts with natural whole cereal or beans pancake especially during raspberry and blue berry season. Kids love this stuff.
- 1 cup organic creamy yoghurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blue berries
- 4 small dosa (rice & white mung bean pancakes)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon rice, maple syrup or honey
Easy assemble steps
- Place the first pancake on the plate and top it off with a tablespoon of yoghurt
- One teaspoon of blended raspberry sauce above the yoghurt
- Place three or four raspberries above the yoghurt and then another pancake
- Repeat the process until you are three stacks high be carful. If you don’t arrange the raspberries evenly the stack will collapse, even if it does it beautiful and yummy mess anyway
- 1 cup fresh raspberry ( frozen in off season)
- 2 tablespoon of rice syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Blend it until smooth.