Watch our first video of this recipe on our youtube channel.
Give us a thumbs up and subscribe, more yummy recipes will be coming your way soon 🙂 Coco Mango Tango yummylicious dessert easy simple and quick you’ill love it.
- Nutty crust base
- 1/2 cup Almonds roasted
- 1/2 cup hazelnut roasted
- 1/2 cup Cashewnut roasted
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- The filling
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 2 medium ripe mangoes sliced
- 3 tbsp rice syrup (if not available use maple syrup or honey)
- Juice of one lemon (optional)
- 1 cup wild berries, coconut flakes or chips
- Shifted carob or cacao powder for the surface
- Zest of one lemon
Blend all the ingredients for crust base in a blender and divide into four parts.
Place each part into a clear glass cup and press it down gently to form the base.
Pour the "filling with feeling 🙂 " into the cups evenly for each one.
Place some carob powder on a small sieve and dust carob or cacao powder over the cups.
Garnish with berries
You can add cacao powder instead of carob as well