Osteoporosis & Joints Health Juice removes the acidity from your system to relieve discomfort and pain in the joints. Make this smoothie daily for two weeks and feel the difference, depending on your rheumatism and severity of the bone disease like osteoporosis. Remember to smile and be happy. Regular exercise and perspiring will help to eliminate the toxins faster and recover your bone strength.
Medication by itself will not successfully treat osteoporosis or any illness.
To rely upon medication as your only treatment for your osteoporosis is inefficient and insufficient. Other healthy practices are also important:
- Daily Exercise. Initially, use your body weight for exercise activity. Then, as you get stronger, switch to added weight-bearing exercises that improve balance, posture, strengthen bones and reduce the potential fracture. The more active and fitter you get as you age, the likeliness to fall and break a bone becomes less.
- Appropriate and good nutrition. Regularly eat a healthy diet of fibrous food, including green vegetables and beans. Thus, you are assured of getting adequate minerals, vitamins, and starch that the body requires.
- Stop smoking as any form of smoking speeds up bone loss.
- Best to stop or reduce all alcoholic drinks. For a healthy body and mind, quit these toxins.
- Create new habits. Incorporate yoga, meditation, and sentient lifestyle into your daily practices
Your ” Smile will take you Miles ” like you ” exercise and juice away osteoporosis ” 🙂
Osteoporosis & joints Juice
Nutritional Benefits: Plums are a great source of vitamin C which helps your body's immunity become stronger, helps you build muscle, heal and form healthy blood vessels. Plums contain phytochemicals, minerals, and nutrients that help fight off inflammation. They also contain sorbitol, a natural laxative that keeps your bowel movement regular and also offers constipation relief. In addition, the antioxidants and minerals in plums support your heart health by reducing your bad cholesterol and blood pressure levels. Pumpkin seeds are packed with antioxidants, vitamin B2 and K, folate, zinc, magnesium, and healthy fats. The antioxidants in pumpkin seeds fight off free radicals that have been shown to cause chronic diseases, including inflammation. In addition, their high magnesium levels help control blood sugar and blood pressure levels and support bone health.
- 2 cups mineral water
- 2 ripe plums without kernel (use a nutcracker to remove the seed )
- 1 ear of corn, cut from the cob
- 2 celery sticks
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds, soaked overnight
- 1 slice ginger root thumb size
- 2 whole organic cucumbers
- ½ lime or lemon w/skin & seeds
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon powder
- 2 large leaves of kale
- 2 apples or pears
Thoroughly wash all ingredients to remove dirt.
Cut all fruits and vegetables into small pieces and add to a blender.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until very smooth.
Finally, add a teaspoon of sesame, coconut, olive, or flaxseed oil, etc.; stir until well combined.
0.9g Saturated fat
Make a habit of chewing your smoothie slowly before you swallow. Chewing will allow the saliva to mix with the vegetables for the food composition to break down before entering the stomach. Pytline is an essential enzyme secretion in your saliva for predigestion. So to maintain your health take your time to eat your food slowly.