Avocado salad is simply elegant to prepare and serve. The trick to forming the spiral is to cut the slices to a degree where the avocado can curve without breaking it. Once this delicate part is done, the fun part is dressing the salad.
- 1/2 a medium ripe avocado
- A dash of red pepper and spices
- Make a vinegarette
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar or honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp of olive oil. (pumpkin seed or roasted sesame oil) optional
- Mix well and serve with avocado spiral.