Lemon chutney pasta.
Lemon Orange Chatney pastaPrint Recipe
- Chickpea Sauce for Pasta
- 2 cups sprouts chickpeas
- 2 tbsp sprouted fenugreek
- 6 - 8 dried prunes seeded
- 1 tbsp brewer yeast
- 1 whole lemon juice
- 1 tbsp stevia, rice syrup or honey (optional)
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander
- 2/3 cups olive oil
- 1 tsp salt and some
- Lemon chutney
- 10 preserved salt stuffed lemon
- 1/4 orange skin peel
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- 1 tsp coriander seed
- 4-5 clove
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped green chillies (optional)
- 1/2 cup clear sesame oil to sauté spices
- 2 cup clear sesame oil for adding to finished chutney
- 1 pk any gluten-free pasta
Chickpea Sauce for Pasta
Place all ingredients into a strong blender.
Blend all ingredients until smooth, if the blender seems not to spin and the paste is not moving use a spatula and keep pushing it down into the blender. Careful not to blend the rubber part of the spatula.
I use a carrot, even if it touches the blade there is no harm you will just add a taste of carrots or zucchini works even better. 🙂
Place ten large yellow lemons sliced into two and stuffed with salt and placed in a glass jar.
Then place the jar in the sun for ten days to two weeks.
Shake the jar daily as you see the juice collecting at the bottom.
Place lemon into a blender and blend the lemon until little grainy consistency.
In a hot pan add 1/2 cup sesame oil.
Add all spices and sauté for a few minutes.
Add the spices to a blender and blend it for a few minutes and mix to lemon chutney and stir the mixture thoroughly.
Add 2 cups of sesame oil and mix again very well.
Store in a glass bottle and use as a pasta sauce.
You can also spread on bread use it as an appetiser.
Lemon chutney can also be bought in any asian store