Vegan Gingko pesto pizza
Here goes how to make Gingko pesto vegan, gluten-free pizza. lets put on our creative hat and have some fun. Unlike any other pizza, this one is an MBB Mega Brain Booster pizza. Bring your kids along to learn how to make this easy pizza
The main ingredient here is fresh ginkgo blab leaves. It is not so easy to encounter anywhere unless you grow them yourself as this is a sometimes called living fossil plant; thus, you can imagine its rarity. There is always a way, and we have an easy solution, go to your nearest health food store and buy it off the shelve Gingko bilbo powder or order it online. Add two tablespoons of powder to your ingredients, and there you have it.
Gingko Bilabo PizzaPrint Recipe
- Ingredients for pizza.
- Some dried oregano,
- Some rocket salads (arugula),
- Some black olives,
- Some capers
- Some dash of olive oil
- 12 Spices grilled tomatoes
- Slightly grilled zucchini, broccoli (optional)
- How to prepare:
- Place pizza base into the oven and cook until vegan cheese melts and enjoy or you can simply place the base in a skillet add all ingredients and place over medium heat and cover the skillet for few minutes and whala!. you have your pancake pizza ready.
- Gently slide it off the skillet on to a plate and enjoy.
1 cup of coconut milk
1 cups gram flour
1/2 tapioca or rice starch
2 cups of water
1 tbsp Kal namak (black salt)
2 tbsp brewers yeast
Some salt to taste
QUICK AND EASY (10 MINUTES) WAY TO MAKE VEGAN CHEESE
In a medium pot, add 2 cups of water, mix gram, tapioca starch, black salt,
brewers yeast and dissolve completely.
Place the pot over medium heat and add little more water if needed.
Continuously stir with a whisk, then add coconut milk to the mixture, keep
stirring until liquids become thick as a paste.
Transfer the formed cheese to vegetable paper and allow to cool and firm in a fridge.
Slice up a piece Vegan gram cheese and sprinkle on urad dal pizza dough and
garnish vegetable ingredients.